Friday, July 2, 2010

WE FINISHED!!!

Week 9 Day 3 - 30 min run - and we are DONE!! Well, done with the C25k program at least. Can't believe how far we have come. Tonight we were troopers and ran in the rain. What a joy to set out to complete a fitness goal and ACTUALLY complete it. Seems like just yesterday we were huffing it and dying on our 30 second runs. I don't know that I love running yet, but I love the way I feel after doing it, and pushing myself to the max. We are excited about continuing our running in the future and look forward to our first race on Oct 2nd.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am W4 and it is killing me... but will continue, i have a 5k in october

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just starting the Couch25k program. And I have a 5k in October. I'm so glad someone sent your blog to me. Its defiantly an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete