Monday, November 8, 2010

Bootcamp Day #2, Kickboxing Day #1, Running Program

So Bootcamp Day 2 was pretty rough esp with being sore from day 1. But nothing compares to kickboxing day 1, holy moly is kickboxing a workout. Nothing like I've ever done before and man was I sore that night. Look forward to more kickboxing in my future for sure because that stuff is legit. After bootcamp on thursday, kickboxing on Friday, the 20 week running training program kicked off on Saturday with a group run. There were 91 people there! We had a time trial for a mile and I made it in 15 minutes, which is sadly really good for me. We have running homework during the week on our own and then every Saturday we all run together. I think its going to be great! Started having shin splint issues again sadly just after that one run on Saturday - gonna check with trainers about what they suggest.

1 comment:

  1. Shan, you're doing AWESOME!!! I'm so impressed/excited/lots of other good feeling for you right now!

    ReplyDelete