Sunday, November 14, 2010

Workout, Week 2

This week I had:

Tuesday, Bootcamp
Wednesday, Running
Thursday, Bootcamp
Friday, Kickboxing

The highlight of my week was how good I felt running on Wednesday in my upper body. I felt like I could run forever and wasn't out of breath or winded or anything, BUT my shins (shin splints) hurt the worst they ever have. I almost couldn't walk home. I did run a mile though, faster than ever before which was so awesome. Bootcamp this week was great - no soreness this week really. Kickboxing, as always, was an insane workout but was so rewarding. As of today I haven't eaten out in 7 days! Last Sunday was a splurge day and as a result I didn't have any change in weight this week but I also didn't gain so that is positive. Trying to decide to let this day be a splurge day or not to see how it affects weight loss in the week. Starting week 3, I feel so good that Im doing this. I'm having to take a break from running per the trainers request, so that my shin splints have a chance to heal. But once those shin splints are back on track Im off and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment